Friday 17 April 2015

If tomorrow never comes..!

I wake up to the brisk sunshine kissing my face while the sweet sound of merry chirping birds creates the perfect melody. As I am getting into the usual cluster of early mornings I hear a thudding on my door. Who thuds? As I sprung to open my door I saw a girl panting profusely. She looks at me and says, "it's done. We have 27 hours. The apocalypse is here."

I was inspired to write about this as I watched a fascinating film called "these final hours".

I have come to realise that all matter  is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration and that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Look at it this way, what if you actually had 20 odd hours to live and you knew everything and everybody perishes after that. What would you want your life of 20 hours be like?? Friends, family, partners, random people, classmates, colleagues or if you can't reach out to any of this set, maybe you would want to be with just your neighbour.

If I had 20 hours, I want to be with my parents, my sister, my niece, my cousins, my partner and me friends. I want to cook for them. I want to  listen to good music, dance, play football, watch Anne hathways movie, and give head massages to everybody. 

I would want to see the light arms in arms with all these people because in the afterlife, for those who believe there is one, I want to see those faces  again.

Your life stares at you every morning. It thuds at your door and says, "hey this is it. I don't know if you will see me again tomorrow.." What does it mean??

Now think about all those things you kindled your brain with whilst thinking about the last few hours of your life. Do exactly those things today! Pick up the phone call your mum and say you love her, hug the breath out of your friend, smile so much today that 1% of worlds sorrows give in to your smile, embrace every breath of air cajoling your insides, love yourself!

And hey when it is time..you and I will go out smiling..! 

Ragz

"You don't know what you are alive for..until you know what you would die for.."

3 comments:

  1. Thought provoking. Thanks for bringing to my attention on Facebook. Best Regards, Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, I am obliged and overwhelmed by the fact that you read my post. I really appreciate your feedback and hope to keep my passion for writing going. Please do let me know if you have any feedback on any of my previous posts too. Thank tou so much sir.

      Delete
  2. Rags.. beautiful my man.. keep it up.. I can send you some of the things I have written if you'd like..cheers man

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Matter The Most!