Monday 16 February 2015

Above & Beyond..!

As I toiled hard over a 15 hour work shift and the night kept getting busier, I had a certain something in mind that kept me going. Impossible to attain the level of endurance to be able to work the entire night, travel back home in an inhuman wrath of natures brutality, literally (-40 Degree Celcius), and to know that I would have to be on my feet again in less than 5 hours was a roller coaster I would have dreaded all my life to be in!

Well, what do you know..I wouldn't miss experiencing the one feeling I have craved for..the feeling of letting myself align with music! And that being the music created by Above & Beyond.

Again, after battling the -40 and a coat check line up that was longer than an entire Boeing 747, as the musical notes hit the sensory cortex of my brain I let go of any possible melancholy, any possible anxiety, any possible qualms, and as I gave in, I embraced love and touched the sky.

There is something creepily awe inspiring about such music as it gets your spiritual persona to the fore and let's you synthesise with the energies of the universe.

I found a redefining connection with my friends and shared such positive vibes that would transpire all goodness!

Never have I felt so positive in life. This is our time. Our time to write what is in store for us. We are at the helm and we can change and redefine! They said it last night.."In the cold, summer is just a state of mind..The sun will shine upon you right now if you want! Go for it".

To all my friends, the ones I love, the ones I would die for..
Grandpa, Mamma, Dad, Manisha, Sanju, Sahil, Shobit, Prea, AK, Ruchi, Shantanu, Rekha Aunty, Banu Aunty, Padma Aunty, Kaveri, Anirudh, Mann, Sam, Veronica, Mohit, Suvidha, Janet, Preet, Rosafene, Nikky, Bala, Meeya, Pritika, Ashish, Veena, Riya, Cheenam, Nikky, Yogi, Pooja, Abhi, Shiva, Sunny, Sushil, Rachel, Cara, Ricky, Euston, Rohan, Anup, Val, Prasad, Soline, and so many more of you all! Love you guys for making my life worth living.

Ragz





1 comment:

  1. You've been one of my strongest supports of my life bhai..thank u for always being there.. Love you😘

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Matter The Most!