Wednesday 4 February 2015

That day..To Today..!

The glimpses of a huge black device with a celestial like composition to it are still vaguely in my memories as I saw my father hold it near his ears and talk into it! Bemused and enchanted were so many by the revolution that Cellular Phones got to mankind. Eh! We don't even call them so anymore right? 

New inventions, developments, launches, services were all treated like awe inspiring junctures of our generation. I am 29, and I feel the generation I belong to has been able to experience the fading out of the home phones and embrace the unparalleled application technology.

Back in the day, any new creation was treated like celebrating the pinnacle of success. Today my 7 year old niece looks at "everyday" new technology and doesn't seem so much as surprised, let alone bewilderment!

Things have moved on with the blink of an eye and when or if ever we take a plunge into yesteryears, we come to realise that we humans needed small discoveries, small innovations, small deals to make us ecstatic..but no more!

Let us relive those happy moments, let us just celebrate life as it happened.

Celebrations can bring back that smile when you talk to us at iEventRentals.com

Check our website, Facebook page, LinkedIn, and Blogs to make your event an awesome one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Matter The Most!